End-User Licence Agreement
Please read the following carefully. The End-User License Agreement (“Agreement”) constitutes a binding legal agreement between you and Loris Pernoux (“Licensor”), and establishes the terms and conditions by which you are permitted to install and use the Licensed Fonts (as defined below). By downloading, installing and/or using the Licensed Fonts, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. This agreement does not create third party beneficiary rights for any parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install the Licensed Fonts. By purchasing the font package, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
1. Definitions “Typeface” refers to all graphic representations of a character and/or glyph, its weight, ornaments and graphics generated by the Font Software by using the Font, or deriving from same and created by Loris Pernoux, and including rasterized, as well as derived images (bitmap, for example);
“Font” refers to the complete set of characters of a same typeface created by Loris Pernoux, particularly all glyphs of the alphabet, as well as all figures and all characters making up a typeface;
“Font software” refers to the software whose functionalities are described in this agreement, which integrates the Font and enables the generation of the typeface and, as applicable, the ornaments and other characters attached to a Typeface.
2. User Licence Loris Pernoux grants the User, subject to their full respect of this License Agreement, a non-exclusive authorization to use the Font Software. It is specified that the amount of remuneration paid by the User for the authorization to use the Font Software granted by Loris Pernoux may vary according to the number of users authorized to use the Font Software, which the User acknowledges. The choice of the User, and consequently the number of users authorized to use de Font Software granted by Loris Pernoux, is indicated in the purchase order summarizing the choice of the license, as well as the total price as passed on to the User upon confirmation of his order.
This Purchase Order is prepared by Loris Pernoux through its website at, http://www.lorispernoux.fr/shop, with this License Agreement prevailing in case of dispute, or directly by Loris Pernoux. The User agrees to remove none of the credits and copyrights contained in the Font Software.
3. Allowed uses The User may, both with regard to the right of reproduction and to right of representation, use the Typeface on printed documents, electronic documents, graphic design, or in online services and/or on websites, either for integrating the Typeface in media intended to be broadcast and/or distributed in the cinema, or loaded in applications. User, and subject to full payment of the price of the license covering the numbers of users chosen by the latter, it being specified that the user’s right to use the Font Software is, in all cases, limited to the executable code, and that any attempt to access the source code of the Font Software is prohibited.
4. Third parties You may not provide the font or make it accessible to any other third parties.
5. Copyright The font and the accompanying materials are copyrighted and contain proprietary information and trade secrets belonging to Loris Pernoux. Unauthorized copying of the Product even if modified, merged, or included with other software, or of the written materials, is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement of Loris Pernoux’s intellectual property rights that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement. You may not under any circumstances embed the licensed fonts into software or hardware products in which the fonts will be used by the purchasers of such products.
6. Guarantees The User guarantees that he has the legal capacity to agree to this License Agreement, and that he has read and understood the License Agreement. The User expressly recognizes that in using the Font Software, he agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
The User guarantees that either the members of the household or the members of the acquiring legal entity, employees and agents as well as any provider called upon to use the Font Software are informed of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, and agree to be bound by it before using the Font Software.
7. Disclaimer and Limited Warranty Any product will be warranted for twenty one (21) days. Except as expressly provided above, the product, is provided “as is”. Loris Pernoux makes any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product rests upon you. Loris Pernoux warrants that the functions contained in the product will meet your requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free.
8. Termination This Agreement is effective until terminated. This Agreement will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any provision contained herein. Upon termination, you must destroy the written materials, the Product, and all copies of them, in part and in whole, including modified copies, if any.